- A) Aqua(Water),Cysteine, Ethanolamine,Cetearyi Alcohol,Ammonium Hydroxide,Thioglycolic Acid, Ceteareth-15,GlyceryI Stearate,Steartrimonium Chloride,Parfum,Etidronic Acid,Polyquaternium-28
- B) Aqua (Water), Sodium Bromate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-15, Mineral Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Parfum.
TREATMENT:Aqua,Cetyl Alcohol,Stearyl Alcohol, Steartrimonium Chloride,Dimethicone,Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose,Parfum,Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone WARNING
- AFTER CARE:
In the first 48 hours after straightening:
- A) No bobby pins, slides, pony tails or braids.
- B) No swimming in the sea or pool.
- C) No bleaching or coloring with permanent hair color.
- Do not give a straightening permanent to hair treated with sodium hydroxide.
- Do not give a straightening permanent to hair that has been colored with a metallic dye or compound henna.
- Thoroughly analyze the hair and scalp and record the information prior to giving a hair straightening permanent.
- Bleached, tinted, or damaged hair must be reconditioned until the hair is of sufficient strength to ensure that the straightening service will not cause further damage.
- If straightening lotion or neutralizer accidentally gets into the client’s eyes, flush the eye immediately with water and refer the client to a doctor.
- Use Protective cream around client’s hairline and neck.
- Complete client’s record card carefully and accurately.